Monday, September 17, 2012

Tokiiyo's Thoughts 9/17/12


Okay Girls, I Am BACK in the mutha fuckin building bitch . . So lets talk tea . .I wanna know, what causes people to join/leave houses. . This seems to be a major issue, with girls hopping from one house to another, and so on an so forth . . I do believe, everyone has to find their fit, but the reasoning behind it has to be of some substance right??? Or is it just me? Any who, I honestly can't see myself in any other house but the one i'm at right now, It may not be the dream idea of a "perfect house", it can be messy at times, it can be late at times, but it gave me my start, and i'm done with virgin in November. I just see some people leave houses for wrong reasons, and some people join houses for the wrong reason . . I just want some clarification or what it means to someone being in a house. I joined my house because i get to be different. I get to showcase my talent, and not have a lot of other performance people to worry about, and get the attention. I get to be the one that shines for the house as far as performance.  Not joining the house that is the hottest, or the one that all my girlfriends are in. It also gives me the drive, since i am kind of a lone ranger, i gotta step it up. Really make it hot for myself and for the house. That old saying "You make the House, the house doesn't make you" comes into play.

Another thing, what about dating someone in a different house than you? I wonder does that affect how people see you, or how the people in ya house look at you, or something around the lines of that. At the end of the day with me, I'd say fuck all this gay shit, if i like a nigga, ballroom scene or not, i'm going after him. Even if he was in my own house. Because at the end of the day, its not real life, and you never let the ballroom scene mess with your real life. Again, Just My Thoughts. #NOSHADE

Tokiiyo Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment